April 23, 8:00p EDT
Preparations before testing: (School testing proctors)
The Practice Form
- Place the link below on the student computers' homepage, and label it "ATOL Student Login": http://www.achievementtestingonline.com/mod/testing/login.php
- Check to see that the link takes you directly to the student login.
- Notice all ATOL links on the left sidebar. Those under "School" will give you guidance.
- The same student login link is found on the main ATOL homepage.
- Pop-up window blocker should be OFF.
- Internet Explorer 6/7, Safari 1.3x & 2x, Firefox 1.5x/2x, Camino 1xb have operated well. The ATOL testing platform has not been checked out on Netscape and older versions of Safari and Firefox.
- If your school network is on a proxy server, Mac users should use Safari 2x.
- If you encounter a browser problem, contact us here .
- You will need to step the students through the Practice Form on their first testing day.
- To familiarize yourself with the Practice Form before you start testing, you might print each page of the Practice Form as you step through it, ( it is difficult to go back in the browser during testing.)
- Be sure to complete the Practice Form, and "Finalize and Submit". During testing, the ATOL system always returns the user to the place they left off.
- To access the Practice Form, login as a student. Click here for special login code requests.
- ATOL will send each test proctor a special username and password, to log in and take the Practice Form.
- Students need unique usernames and passwords. You should have received label sheets via email with the anonymous student usernames.
- Each student should have their own username passcode on an index card to begin testing.
- This card should not be used by another student.
- Have the student print his or her name on the card. This serves as the username assignment record. Do not lose the cards.
- If you discover an ID problem during the course of the field test, notify ATOL support using this link: email@example.com